It comes with the Following new features:
- Database monitoring script [dbalarm] can perform the following additional tasks:
- Monitor ASM instance Alert log and report the errors.
- Monitor Grid Infrastructure Alert log and report errors and the following events:
- Shutdown/Startup events.
- Node eviction events.
- Network IP conflict.
- Heart Beat failures.
- service failure events.
- Monitor Golden Gate log [If installed] for Errors and Process ABENDED events.
- Monitor dmesg log [Device Driver messages] for errors.
- The bundle main "environment setup" script [aliases_DBA_BUNDLE] can locate and create aliases for:
- ASM instance alert log. [asmalert alias]
- Grid Infrastructure/Clusterware alert log. [raclog alias]
- GRID_BASE and GRID_HOME locations.
- Fixed minor bugs in many scripts along with enhancing the capability of the rest of scripts to work smoothly on different environments.