Sunday, December 31, 2023

I Cannot Participate in the Genocide | I Quit Blogging on Oracle Products

Since Oracle declared its "stand with Israel", it puts me in a moral dilemma, in one hand my main intention of blogging was to share the knowledge without any intention of promoting Oracle/or any other database vendor products, but in the other hand and during the period of joining Oracle ACE program, it was crystal clear for me that we were playing a major rule in promoting Oracle products through our blogs and websites.

I admit that my blog will not make any difference in that regard, it's like a drop in the ocean, but at least I'll not "indirectly" promote the products of a company that supports the horrific crimes against P@lastinians.

 For the time being, I'll resume back after this genocide in G@za stops, when I'm back, I'll write articles on open source database products.

In case you are not aware of what is happening in G@za:

Israel losing global support over "indiscriminate bombing" ofGaza bombing, Biden says

Nearly 70% ofGaza’s 439,000 homes and about half of its buildings have been destroyed

The bombing has killed one per cent ofGaza's entire population. Allied bombing of Germany, by comparison, killed a smaller percentage of the German population over the course of the entire Second World War. 

damning-evidence-of-war-crimes-as-israeli-attacks-wipe-out-entire-families-ingaza/


4 comments:

  1. Dear Mahmoud,

    Your stance is admirable, standing up for what is right and against injustice and aggression. Your position is not just a point in the ocean but rather the entire flood itself. Appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All respect brother

    ReplyDelete
  3. All respect brother. No support for Genocide. FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All respect brother

    ReplyDelete